For the management and animation of its website, the African Academy of Languages (ACALAN), Specialized Institution of the African Union based in Bamako, Hamdallaye ACI 2000, Rue 394 Porte 223 is recruiting a webmaster.
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in computer science (BAC + 3) and must be a resident in Bamako
- Have a good command of tools useful for the design and creation of websites
- Knowledge of computer graphics software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark Express, etc.)
- Master the technical bases of the profession of web site manager, the bases of programming languages, databases and other technical standards of web site development.
- Have a spirit of innovation and creativity
- Ability to synthesize, anticipate and 'organisation
- Have a good ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in French or English.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years experience in website development.
Constitution and submission of the file
Applications including CVs, diplomas and certificates must be sent no later than 31 March 2020 at 5 p.m. to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Other News & Events »